1. Methodologies adopted while performing Maintenance Testing:‐
A. Breadth Test and Depth Test
C. Confirmation Testing
D. Sanity Testing
2. Which of the following is true about Formal Review or Inspection:‐
i. Led by Trained Moderator (not the author).
ii. No Pre Meeting Preparations
iii. Formal Follow up process.
iv. Main Objective is to find defects
A. ii is true and i,iii,iv are false
B. i,iii,iv are true and ii is false
C. i,iii,iv are false and ii is true
D. iii is true and i,ii,iv are false
3. The Phases of formal review process is mentioned below arrange them in the
ii. Review Meeting
iv. Individual Preparations
v. Kick Off
vi. Follow Up
4. Splitting project into tasks and estimate time and resources required to complete
each task called as Project Scheduling
5. White Box Techniques are also called as :‐
A. Structural Testing
B. Design Based Testing
C. Error Guessing Technique
D. Experience Based Technique
6. What is an equivalence partition (also known as an equivalence class.?
A. A set of test cases for testing classes of objects
B. An input or output range of values such that only one value in the range becomes a test
C. An input or output range of values such that each value in the range becomes a test case
D. An input or output range of values such that every tenth value in the range becomes a
7. The Test Cases Derived from use cases
A. Are most useful in uncovering defects in the process flows during real world use of the
B. Are most useful in uncovering defects in the process flows during the testing use of the
C. Are most useful in covering the defects in the process flows during real world use of the
D. Are most useful in covering the defects at the Integration Level
8. Exhaustive Testing is
A. Is impractical but possible
B. Is practically possible
C. Is impractical and impossible
D. Is always possible
9. Which of the following is not a part of the Test Implementation and Execution Phase
A. Creating test suites from the test cases
B. Executing test cases either manually or by using test execution tools
C. Comparing actual results
D. Designing the Tests
10. Which of the following techniques is NOT a White box technique?
A. Statement Testing and coverage
B. Decision Testing and coverage
C. Condition Coverage
D. Boundary value analysis
11. A Project risk includes which of the following
A. Organizational Factors
B. Poor Software characteristics
C. Error Prone software delivered.
D. Software that does not perform its intended functions
12. In a risk‐based approach the risks identified may be used to :
i. Determine the test technique to be employed
ii. Determine the extent of testing to be carried out
iii. Prioritize testing in an attempt to find critical defects as early as possible.
iv. Determine the cost of the project
A. ii is True; i, iii, iv & v are False
B. i,ii,iii are true and iv is false
C. ii & iii are True; i, iv are False
D. ii, iii & iv are True; i is false
13. Which of the following is the task of a Tester?
i. Interaction with the Test Tool Vendor to identify best ways to leverage test tool on the
ii. Prepare and acquire Test Data
iii. Implement Tests on all test levels, execute and log the tests.
iv. Create the Test Specifications
A. i, ii, iii is true and iv is false
B. ii,iii,iv is true and i is false
C. i is true and ii,iii,iv are false
D. iii and iv is correct and i and ii are incorrect
14. The Planning phase of a formal review includes the following :‐
A. Explaining the objectives
B. Selecting the personnel, allocating roles.
C. Follow up
D. Individual Meeting preparations
15. A Person who documents all the issues, problems and open points that were
identified during a formal review.
While submitting answers below in the " Message " Section MAKE SURE you type Question Number and Answer (For Example : 1. A , 2. B , 3.C ) and also mention the part number(For example: part 1, or part 2, or part 3 ) of the questions you are answering.
We will mail you your result in 10 seconds. "Mention Course Name as Subject"